UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion
Here's a daily screen that I run in prorealtime's free screener that finds stocks with daily volume greater than two times the 200 day average; a price that's higher than the previous days; a 10 day moving average that's higher than the previous days 10 day moving average, and finally it is ranked in order of the highest percentage move compared to it's 200 day Average True Range (ATR).

Below is the code:

Code:
indicator1 = Volume
indicator2 = Average[200](Volume)
c1 = (indicator1 > (indicator2*2))

c2= Close[0] > Close[1]

c3= Average[10](Close[0]) > Average[10](Close[1])

Condition1 = (Close[0]-Close[1]) / AverageTrueRange[200](close)

SCREENER[c1 AND c2 AND c3] (Condition1 AS "ATR change")

Hey isa,
Just wondering, how do you configure the price range for the stocks shown? i.e. on the breakouts and breakdowns list, the stocks listed are of a normal price range (not $0.3 or $2000). Likewise above, i can stop my dependancy on you for a potential stock list. 

Cheers,
Atweed.
(11-20-2018, 09:34 PM)Atweed Wrote: Just wondering, how do you configure the price range for the stocks shown? i.e. on the breakouts and breakdowns list, the stocks listed are of a normal price range (not $0.3 or $2000). Likewise above, i can stop my dependancy on you for a potential stock list. 

With proreatime I set up multiple scans with different price ranges, so that I can avoid all of the micro caps etc. Just add another condition to only list stocks above $5 etc. Not sure of the exact code as not in prorealtime but would assume with the above code you'd just add an extra condition. i.e.

c4= Close[0] > 5

and then call it with the others:

SCREENER[c1 AND c2 AND c3 AND c4] (Condition1 AS "ATR change")
isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.