Daily P&F Breakouts and Breakdowns in the US Market
Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 29 breakouts and 6 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 26/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 26/9/13

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 25 breakouts and 14 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 27/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 27/9/13

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 25 breakouts and 22 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 30/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 30/9/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 68 breakouts and 25 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 1/10/13

US Market Breakdowns - 1/10/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 37 breakouts and 9 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 2/10/13

US Market Breakdowns - 2/10/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 20 breakouts and 21 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 3/10/13

US Market Breakdowns - 3/10/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 40 breakouts and 10 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 4/10/13

US Market Breakdowns - 4/10/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 17 breakouts and 22 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 7/10/13

US Market Breakdowns - 7/10/13

isatrader