Daily P&F Breakouts and Breakdowns in the US Market
Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 117 breakouts and 9 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 16/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 16/9/13

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 43 breakouts and 15 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 17/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 17/9/13

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 189 breakouts and 22 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 18/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 18/9/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 78 breakouts and 11 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 19/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 19/9/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 46 breakouts and 13 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 20/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 20/9/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 39 breakouts and 29 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 23/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 23/9/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 47 breakouts and 17 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 24/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 24/9/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 28 breakouts and 17 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 25/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 25/9/13

isatrader