Daily P&F Breakouts and Breakdowns in the US Market
(09-05-2013, 12:53 AM)isatrader Wrote: I think you are missing quite a few DJ US Sectors. I have quite a few more in my spreadsheet which I've attached with the tickers for you, although some are things like small cap value indexes.

Yes and there are also some overlaps in your list e.g. Aerospace & Defence then Aerospace and Defence as two separate indices. Same with Automobiles & Parts and there must be more.

isatrader Wrote:However, that's all the DJ Sub Sectors I believe, and after looking at the Complete Industry Listing for S&P Sectors page here: http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/indust...ECTOR_SPDR that would be the same as my breakdowns industry column, there's much less. So probably best to go with the stockcharts Complete Industry Listing page in the link.

I counted the number of sub sectors on the stockcharts page in your link and it came to 107, the list in my spreadsheet is 105 long. I'll sort them in to major sectors and compare it to stockcharts to find the missing two. Watch this space.

Ok, found that Business Support Services out of the Industrial sector and Reinsurance out of the Financial sector were missing.

Spreadsheet updated and attached in both Open Office Spreadsheet(freeware) and Excel format, .ods and .xls respectively.

.ods   DJ US SUB SECTOR INDICES - STAGES.ods (Size: 16.9 KB / Downloads: 93)
.xls   DJ US SUB SECTOR INDICES - STAGES.xls (Size: 16.5 KB / Downloads: 98)
Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 63 breakouts and 25 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 5/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 5/9/13

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 44 breakouts and 31 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 6/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 6/9/13

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 88 breakouts and 9 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 9/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 9/9/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 121 breakouts and 14 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 10/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 10/9/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 85 breakouts and 15 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 11/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 11/9/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 43 breakouts and 17 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 12/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 12/9/13

isatrader

Below is the table of today's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 46 breakouts and 11 breakdowns, which I've ordered by industry group.

US Market Breakouts - 13/9/13

US Market Breakdowns - 13/9/13

isatrader