US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - BDSI, CAMT, CNST, FB, GS, I, IBP, ICHR, INN, INTC, IPHI, JPM, NVDA, RADA, ROKU, SMH, SPAR, ZYXI

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - ACA, AMX, ASX, BCC, BMI, CETV, EXPO, IOO, LLNW, MX, PLUG, RCEL, TSEM, WNS

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - AFE.V, APLS, BLDP, BURL, CLBK, CROX, ISRG, LULU, MCK, MTEM, NUAN, PKI.TO, PLUG, TPX

isatrader

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

Lots breaking out right now from my watchlist but most on poor volume.  MX, which I have just bought a position in, is the exception:
AMAT, T, CEEN, CAGDE, FRIZ, GSBC, KW, MX & ORIT.

I wonder if volume will strengthen on the others by the close?

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - AKR, COTY, CPRT, INSG, LAD, LCII, RDVT

isatrader

Plenty of breakouts today, but few with volume.

MX, REPH:

Disclosure, I opened a position in MX today.

Though REPH is tempting I'm not so sure about biotechs right now as a sector.  

Interesting that MX had been on a watchlist which is how I spotted it.  However, it did not come up in my screener for some reason.

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - INMD, INSG, SITC, UTX

isatrader

AVY, LAD: