Stage Analysis Beginners Questions

RE: Stage Analysis Beginners Questions

(10-02-2019, 08:12 AM)isatrader Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 06:28 AM)yuriythebest Wrote: Hi! I'm currently going through the stage analysis study guide - questions and answers  and for the very first example, can you explain the placement of the resistance line? thanks in advance!

Hi yuriythebest, don't get too bogged down in the placement of the lines. They are just highlights of the near term resistance on the chart. As you are correct that it would still be a level of resistance. However, the purpose of the lines was just to show the Stage 2A breakout level - which can occur below older resistance. As when determining the Stage 2A breakout level, we look for the nearest significant high, which can sometimes occur below an older high like what you've highlighted.

Thank you so much!
Any chance of more examples in Stage Analysis Study Guide - Questions and Answers?

RE: Stage Analysis Beginners Questions

(10-03-2019, 02:31 PM)yuriythebest Wrote: Thank you so much!
Any chance of more examples in Stage Analysis Study Guide - Questions and Answers?

I will be adding some more over time, and I'm also planning on doing a video course to help people new to the method to get up to speed much quicker.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.