Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis
Attached is the updated NYSE and Nasdaq Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

Attached is the updated US New Highs - New Lows Charts

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
Attached is my updated custom breadth charts that I do based on the daily point and figure double top breakouts and double bottom breakdowns.

Totals for the week:

+325 double top breakouts
-832 double bottom breakdowns

-507 net breakouts - breakdowns

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
Below is the Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average table in each sector, which is ordered by overall health. Also attached is the visual diagram of the 9 sectors and the two major exchanges that make up the sectors that shows a snapshot of the overall health of the US market.

Note: the overall sector average is at 25.90% currently and dropped -7.76% since last week, with the industrial, technology and financials stocks having the largest losses.

isatrader

The S&P 1500 closed the week below the visual support, and with a declining 30 week MA, and so can officially be said to be in Stage 4 now imo, although we've known that for a while on here from the market breadth weight of evidence. So it will be interesting to see where it goes next, as could easily continue lower, or maybe even a rally for six months in the new year to form a right shoulder on the chart pattern, as there's a very clear left shoulder and a head pattern. Or we may be near to a bottom and start to form a Stage 1 base etc. Whatever happens, the Weight of Evidence will guide us and give clues as to what strategies to use.

Here's the weekly overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Attached is my updated custom breadth charts that I do based on the daily point and figure double top breakouts and double bottom breakdowns.

Totals for the week:

+167 double top breakouts
-827 double bottom breakdowns

-660 net breakouts - breakdowns

isatrader