Daily P&F Breakouts and Breakdowns in the US Market
This thread will show daily breakouts and breakdowns lists from the entire US market with a market cap of 50million or above, and will include stocks and ETFs.

I will try to go through the daily list when I have time and pick out the best looking charts imo, and will aim to go back through the weeks list at the weekend and pick out the best charts of the week that managed to close the week strongly as well.

I really think that this thread could be one of the most important and useful on the site, as it will cover every Stage 2 advance and Stage 4 decline in the US market with a market cap of 50million or above, and also all of the breakouts and breakdowns within Stages 1 and 3, and so it will be up to us to filter it down to find those elusive A+ candidates that we are looking for.

One other thing that I'd like is for myself and other members to go through the lists each month and pick out the best looking charts of the month, and to highlight any themes we can see developing in certain sectors that have had a lot of breakouts or breakdowns during the month.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the thread and please get involved.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Below is the table of Monday's breakouts and breakdowns in the US market. There was 48 breakouts and 7 breakdowns.

US Market Breakouts - 26/8/13

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2551]

A couple of breakouts that look interesting are: CGOOF, DDD and AXDX. Head and shoulders Stage 1 base pattern on CGOOF, but it still has a declining 30 week MA and average volume. DDD and AXDX are both trader continuation moves with some reasonable volume on the breakouts.

US Market Breakdowns - 26/8/13

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2552]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Messages In This Thread
Daily P&F Breakouts and Breakdowns in the US Market - by isatrader - 08-27-2013, 12:26 AM