Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method
UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Printable Version

+- Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Board (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Main-Board)
+--- Forum: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis - Stock Charts, Technical Analysis, Learn to Trade, Stocks, ETF, NYSE, Nasdaq (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Stan-Weinstein-s-Stage-Analysis-Stock-Charts-Technical-Analysis-Learn-to-Trade-Stocks-ETF-NYSE-Nasdaq)
+--- Thread: UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion (/Thread-UK-Stocks-and-ETFs-Watchlist-and-Discussion)

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - isatrader - 2014-03-30

(2014-03-30, 05:35 PM)Tryst Wrote: In my daily chart, where I have the Mansfield RS indicator on the daily, the Mansfield score I am showing is different to what your tables are showing. Maybe it is something simple for it to be wrong. In your Mansfield overall score, you have the column headed, Mansfield daily, but when I view the image containing the scores you have the header at the top called 'UK Sectors - Weinstein Weekly'. Are these tables based against the Mansfield scores against a daily chart?

The ProTA Gold software can only show the Daily values in the tables, and I use the 200 day MA setting on my Mansfield Daily charts, which is slightly faster than the 52 week setting. So see attached same chart setting in prorealtime, which will have a minor variance due to different data providers. But I've circled the reading on the daily chart on the right, so you can see.

Also from your chart I can see you are using the FTSE100 as your zeroline. Whereas, as I've explained before, I use the S&P 500 as a universal base line for the zero line, so that it can be compared across all markets at a glance.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - isatrader - 2014-03-30

(2014-03-30, 05:35 PM)Tryst Wrote: In my daily chart, where I have the Mansfield RS indicator on the daily, the Mansfield score I am showing is different to what your tables are showing. Maybe it is something simple for it to be wrong. In your Mansfield overall score, you have the column headed, Mansfield daily, but when I view the image containing the scores you have the header at the top called 'UK Sectors - Weinstein Weekly'. Are these tables based against the Mansfield scores against a daily chart?

The ProTA Gold software can only show the Daily values in the tables, and I use the 200 day MA setting on my Mansfield Daily charts, which is slightly faster than the 52 week setting. So see attached same chart setting in prorealtime, which will have a minor variance due to different data providers. But I've circled the reading on the daily chart on the right, so you can see.

Also from your chart I can see you are using the FTSE100 as your zeroline. Whereas, as I've explained before, I use the S&P 500 as a universal base line for the zero line, so that it can be compared across all markets at a glance.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - Tryst - 2014-03-30

ok, have changed it to the SP500 symbol in ProRealTime and now I get the same value that you have circled.

I use the FTSE100, and should have known to switch this earlier before sending my post tbh.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - Tryst - 2014-03-30

ok, have changed it to the SP500 symbol in ProRealTime and now I get the same value that you have circled.

I use the FTSE100, and should have known to switch this earlier before sending my post tbh.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - isatrader - 2014-03-31

For the watchlist - STT.L

On the short side - PVR.L, INTU.L, LIV.L

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - isatrader - 2014-03-31

For the watchlist - STT.L

On the short side - PVR.L, INTU.L, LIV.L

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - isatrader - 2014-04-02

For the UK watchlist - SBS.L, FIPP.L, EPO.L, PAL.L, PAG.L

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - isatrader - 2014-04-02

For the UK watchlist - SBS.L, FIPP.L, EPO.L, PAL.L, PAG.L