Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method
UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Printable Version

+- Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Board (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Main-Board)
+--- Forum: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis - Stock Charts, Technical Analysis, Learn to Trade, Stocks, ETF, NYSE, Nasdaq (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Stan-Weinstein-s-Stage-Analysis-Stock-Charts-Technical-Analysis-Learn-to-Trade-Stocks-ETF-NYSE-Nasdaq)
+--- Thread: UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion (/Thread-UK-Stocks-and-ETFs-Watchlist-and-Discussion)

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - isatrader - 2016-03-10

(2016-03-10, 12:16 AM)pcabc Wrote: Thanks. I did misunderstand, I thought the discussion was on breakdowns into stage 4. We need a bit of a run before we get to the continuation stage right now so some patience is needed.

Yeah, total crossed wires there. I was just saying that the chart of that stock that I had posted a year ago was a great example of a Stage 2 continuation for the trader method. I wasn't talking about anything to do with todays market.

FRES.L - Stage 2A pullback developing - StageAnalysis - 2016-03-10

FRES.L - the initial Stage 2A pullback looks to be underway on the weekly chart. So I'll be looking at the intraday 2 hour Weinstein chart for clues as to when to get in, as currently the 2 hour chart is in the first pullback of a Stage 4A decline. So I'll be looking for the 2 hour pattern to develop into a Stage 1 base, and potentially get in at the next 2 hour chart Stage 2A breakout point, as that should be a good indication of when the pullback is over.

2 hour Chart - Stage 4A pullback

Daily and Weekly Chart - Stage 2A pullback

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - Tryst - 2016-03-14

(2016-03-10, 03:35 PM)StageAnalysis Wrote: FRES.L - the initial Stage 2A pullback looks to be underway on the weekly chart. So I'll be looking at the intraday 2 hour Weinstein chart for clues as to when to get in, as currently the 2 hour chart is in the first pullback of a Stage 4A decline. So I'll be looking for the 2 hour pattern to develop into a Stage 1 base, and potentially get in at the next 2 hour chart Stage 2A breakout point, as that should be a good indication of when the pullback is over.

2 hour Chart - Stage 4A pullback

Daily and Weekly Chart - Stage 2A pullback

I'm also looking at FRES.L, along with CEY.L and POLY.L, as the sector leaders look to start to make a pull back. They have risen very nicely so the pull back would have to make some distance to go back to where they have broken out.

Gold did show some weakness at the end of last week so if gold does start to retrace we'll see these three leaders follow suit.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - pcabc - 2016-03-15

JPL.L:

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - isatrader - 2016-03-17

FRES.L - the 2 hour chart looks to be attempting the Stage 2A breakout this morning. So the pullback on the weekly could be over. We will see...

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - shaunattwood - 2016-03-17

Adding to LLOY short below 2 year top neckline with MACD sell confirm.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - isatrader - 2016-03-17

A few for the UK long watchlist - SKP.L, FCCN.L, TRS.L, PTY.L, SHG.L

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion - pcabc - 2016-03-17

Market direction is not at all clear to me. However, a few long charts: