Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method
UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Printable Version

+- Stage Analysis Forum - Trading & Investing using Stan Weinstein's Stocks Breakout method (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Board (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Main-Board)
+--- Forum: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis - Stock Charts, Technical Analysis, Learn to Trade, Stocks, ETF, NYSE, Nasdaq (https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Forum-Stan-Weinstein-s-Stage-Analysis-Stock-Charts-Technical-Analysis-Learn-to-Trade-Stocks-ETF-NYSE-Nasdaq)
+--- Thread: UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion (/Thread-UK-Stocks-and-ETFs-Watchlist-and-Discussion)

UK FTSE 350 Sectors - isatrader - 2015-01-05

Attached is the weekly UK FTSE 350 Sector charts in order of relative strength based on the overall Mansfield RS that I posted in the previous post, so that you can see that the current Stages of all the UK sectors and FTSE 350 itself as well.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - isatrader - 2015-01-05

Here's some from my weekend scans for the UK long watchlist - LCG.L, RDW.L, WIN.L, TCY.L, BARC.L, RBS.L, DCG.L, BKG.L, KIT.L, PDG.L

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - isatrader - 2015-01-05

A few for the UK long watchlist today - CHRT.L, SRT.L, ISG.L, TRAK.L, ADT.L, MBH.L, SEPU.L, IDEA.L, EPO.L

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - Tryst - 2015-01-06

Happy new year everyone. Hope you all had a good Christmas with friends and family.

I have a bit of catch up to do with the UK equities listed on this thread as I have to catch up from the middle of December. Should hopefully do that by the end of this week.

I do like the new charts that have both daily and weekly views. That is very helpful.

I am liking the look of L.POLY in a stage 1 base. It hasn't broken that first like of resistance yet though.

A chart posted recently which has also built up a healthy stage one base is L.DCP. It has had some good volume of the last few trading days (volume shows better on the daily as weekly is taking into account half weeks so the volume bars there look average) and is showing some strong relative strength recently too.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - isatrader - 2015-01-06

For the UK watchlist today - RSW.L, VEC.L, ALY.L, TAST.L (Stage 2A)

And for the short watchlist - BNC.L, BMY.L

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - pcabc - 2015-01-06

Long, DEB.L:

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - isatrader - 2015-01-06

(2015-01-06, 10:20 PM)pcabc Wrote: Long, DEB.L:

The overhead resistance concerns me, but is definitely certainly recovering strongly back into Stage 1.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium) - pcabc - 2015-01-06

(2015-01-06, 10:24 PM)isatrader Wrote:
(2015-01-06, 10:20 PM)pcabc Wrote: Long, DEB.L:

The overhead resistance concerns me, but is definitely certainly recovering strongly back into Stage 1.

I'd assume it would have to break past the resistance level of about a year ago to be a buy as a minimum.