Watchlist - Investor method
01-14-2014, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 01:29 AM by isatrader.)
RE: Watchlist - Investor method

US stocks for the watchlist - CKSW, DLHC, FFIV, KFS, JNPR, SWS, PGNX

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2014, 12:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2014 12:20 AM by isatrader.)

Sub $5 stocks with potential to move into early Stage 2A - ELON, TELK, HNSN - although still below some resistance.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
01-15-2014, 12:59 AM

Watchlist stocks from today's scans - DMRC, ALLT, BAS

isatrader

01-15-2014, 05:44 PM

AMRS and DATE are both in the secondary Stage 2A entry zone with strong relative volume and relative performance above the zero line.

isatrader

01-16-2014, 01:51 AM

A few stocks with potential to move into Stage 2A - BAS, PERF, MRFM

isatrader

01-16-2014, 02:28 AM

Happy New Year guys!! Hope you guys are kicking some serious ass in the new year. A little off topic but I wanted to point this out. I am not sure how many of you have heard about Dan Zanger. He is apparently considered a very successful trader/investor (He was even mentioned in Forbes) and has had great returns over the past few years.

Now the interesting part, check out the link below, where he posts the "10 golden rules"

http://www.chartpattern.com/10_golden_rules.html

Anybody see anything familiar ? Wink
01-16-2014, 11:46 AM

(01-16-2014 02:28 AM)anupam384 Wrote:  Happy New Year guys!! Hope you guys are kicking some serious ass in the new year. A little off topic but I wanted to point this out. I am not sure how many of you have heard about Dan Zanger. He is apparently considered a very successful trader/investor (He was even mentioned in Forbes) and has had great returns over the past few years.

Now the interesting part, check out the link below, where he posts the "10 golden rules"

http://www.chartpattern.com/10_golden_rules.html

Anybody see anything familiar ? Wink

Happy New Year anupam384, and I hope you've stuck with some of the stocks you were interested in, as I've noticed a few have done very well indeed like GALE, RMTI, IDRA etc.

Thanks for the link, it's always interesting to see what others are doing that trade in a similar way, and you can see from his book list why he trades in a similar style, as is a William O'Neil and Jesse Livermore fan.

isatrader

01-17-2014, 01:36 AM

US stocks for the watchlist - NAT, NLST, SIFY

isatrader